A New Chapter: I'm Moving to My Own Website

If you've been following this blog, thank you.

I wanted to post a quick update to let you know that I am now focusing on building and publishing content on my own website. Because of that, this Blogger site will no longer be updated regularly.

This blog has been a useful place for me to share ideas, content, and projects, but I want to put more of my time into building something I fully own and control.

From now on, my latest content, projects, updates, and work will be published on my personal website.

If you'd like to keep up with what I'm doing, you can visit me at:

Vynith.com

Thank you to everyone who has visited, read, or followed this blog.

This isn't necessarily goodbye — just a move to a new home on the internet.

See you there.

— Jamie Henry Brown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vynith Announces High-Growth Funnel Strategy Services for £10M–£100M E-Commerce Brands

Professor Bart Kay: Here's Why You Should Never Take Creatine