A Redditor was worried that he wasn't getting enough omega 3 on the carnivore diet
A Redditor was worried that he wasn't getting enough omega 3.
If you're not suffering from any omega 3 deficiency symptoms I wouldn't worry too much about what a lab report says.
But if you are a bit worried I would try adding some sardines.
Just remember that every single nutrient we need to thrive we get from animal products so don't stress too much.
I went down that path and worried about vitamin c, omega 3 etc when I started but professor bart Kay constantly states as long as you eat primarily ruminant animals and associated fat you'll be getting everything you need.
+/- butter if you tolerate it.
Btw those supplements you can ditch as well.
Now I'm all for supporting carnivore diet companies but if it's ancestral from the liver king? No thanks.
Tbh I think he did more harm than good to our carnivore space.
The best thing about carnivore is not needing any supplements for nutrition.

Comments
Post a Comment