I hope I can build this brand to be as big as Nike and GymShark

 I hope I can build this brand to be as big as Nike and GymShark.

A person holding a paperback copy of Shoe Dog by Phil Knight. The black book cover features large white text, a red Nike swoosh across the center, and endorsement quotes from Bill Gates and Warren Buffett.

Both companies are a huge inspiration for Vynith.

I recently finished reading shoe dog, the founding of Nike by Phil Knight.

TLDR: I finished it earlier and it was a pretty good read.

Basically went into how Nike got started.

It went into how Phil knight travelled the world, loved a good run, fell in love with Penny parks & had two kids.

A little bit about the Munich Massacre at the Olympics.

It was funny how they called their internal meetings Buttfaces.

Also should they go public with Nike, class A and B shares.

Originally called blue ribbon and his legal battles with the us treasury and trademark disputes with Onitsuka shoe company.

- Jamie Henry Brown.

Founder.

PS: Dont forget to checkout the vynith website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Chapter: I'm Moving to My Own Website

Vynith Announces High-Growth Funnel Strategy Services for £10M–£100M E-Commerce Brands

Professor Bart Kay: Here's Why You Should Never Take Creatine