I know Sunscreen is bad for us and the endless amounts of chemicals in it..but what's everyone using when you're going to be in the sun a long while like at a theme park or Waterpark? Kids and I are very fair. I use a tanning bed a few days a week(I know I know). But what can I do to prevent burning in the sun?
"I know Sunscreen is bad for us and the endless amounts of chemicals in it..but what's everyone using when you're going to be in the sun a long while like at a theme park or Waterpark? Kids and I are very fair. I use a tanning bed a few days a week(I know I know). But what can I do to prevent burning in the sun?"
Burning in the sun is usually a result of eating seed oils.
Since we don't eat any seed oils on carnivore we burn way less.
Just make sure you build your natural sunscreen by going out when the uvs are not as high in the beginning.
Once you have a nice tan then your defences are up for higher intensity UV.

Comments
Post a Comment