Nutritional epidemiology is a scam

I am stupid, yes.

But also consensus is usually wrong at least in terms of nutrition.

Because we can't lock people in labs at birth and compare two different diets due to ethical reasons so the "science" in nutrition is adjusted epidemiological studies.

Extreme example but it's like this:

"Study shows eating fiber increases gut function"

That study is sponsored by Kelloggs.

You see the glaring conflict of interest without them having to actually state it in the conflict of interest section.

Epidemiology studies are good for other areas of science just not for nutrition.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, dietitian, or medical professional. The content on this blog is based on personal experience, ancestral health principles, and independent research. It is intended for educational and entertainment purposes only and should not be taken as medical or nutritional advice. Always consult with a qualified healthcare professional before making radical changes to your diet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Chapter: I'm Moving to My Own Website

Vynith Announces High-Growth Funnel Strategy Services for £10M–£100M E-Commerce Brands

Professor Bart Kay: Here's Why You Should Never Take Creatine