New business idea: GMO Women who produce unlimited breast milk.

New business idea: GMO Women who produce unlimited breast milk.

A screenshot of a dark-mode Reddit comment thread. A user named DamLuvFrogs jokes about getting a wife pregnant, leading the original poster, JamieHBrown, to admit they recently learned women only lactate during pregnancy. DamLuvFrogs replies wishing for an "unlimited supply of frosted flake milk," prompting JamieHBrown to reply, "Yooooo GMO Women who do!? Is this a new business idea!?"

A screenshot of a social media post by an account named Vynith. The text details a satirical business proposal inspired by an r/milk Reddit thread to create "GMO Women who produce unlimited breast milk." The post outlines selling monthly subscriptions, highlighting high gross profit margins to outspend competitors on ads, while casually noting there might be "slight ethical problems."

This stroke of genius came from a Reddit comment section on r/milk.

I thought it's genius.

I mean I guess there could be slight ethical problems?

We can upsell people monthly subscriptions to breastmilk and since the costs will be so cheap our gross profit margins will be insane we can thus outspend our competitors on all ad platforms.

The only capital needed would be to research how to genetically modify women to constantly lactate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Chapter: I'm Moving to My Own Website

Vynith Announces High-Growth Funnel Strategy Services for £10M–£100M E-Commerce Brands

Professor Bart Kay: Here's Why You Should Never Take Creatine